The fastest growing city on the planet, Dubai is home to among the world’s newest and most innovative projects, developments and concepts.
- The world’s tallest building is under construction. At heights already in excess of 600 metres and stretching more than 160 floors, the Burj Dubai is already a global icon.
- The World project - groups of islands designed around…that’s right the WORLD!!
- Palm Islands designed to look like……..that’s right a Palm Tree! The first of these, the Palm Jumeirah, is already partially occupied and home to Emirates Leisure Retail’s CCM business.
- Dubai is home to 51 shopping malls & the number is growing! The world’s largest mall outside of North America, the Dubai Mall, is located in Dubai.
- Over one third of the world’s cranes are located in Dubai - catering to the enormous number of construction and building projects underway and planned for the future.
- The world’s longest driverless Metro transport system under construction
- The world’s tallest & most luxurious hotel – The 7Star Burj Al Arab.
For more information on living in Dubai visit www.dubaicityguide.com
The history of Abu Dhabi is traced back to as early as 3000 BC Herding, when fishing was the mainstays of life.
After independence of the UAE from British rule in 1971, the city completely changed its outlook - skyscrapers replaced modest mud huts and the culture of Abu Dhabi became more progressive.
Abu Dhabi is the largest of seven emirates within the United Arab Emirates (UAE) is renowned for its wealth in oil reserves.
Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan came from Abu Dhabi & succeeded his brother Sheikh Shakbut in changing the face of the Nation!
For more information on living in Abu Dhabi visit www.abudhabicityguide.com
The 1st Arab state to establish diplomatic relations with the USA, the Sultanate of Oman retains its modest traditions despite its great wealth.
It is frequently visited for its rich culture, traditional architecture and varied landscapes. In the south, the Dhofar mountains turn a vivid green with the summer monsoon.
While Dubai often steals the limelight, Oman offers the same beautiful climate without the same level of commercialism and development.
For more information on living in Oman visit www.destinationoman.com